Red, Ride & Blue Poker Run
Start: Jul 8, 2017 9:00AM
End: Jul 8, 2017 8:00PM
Overview: The “Red, Ride and Blue” Poker Motorcycle Run will take place on Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EST. The course runs a total distance of 124.6 miles and includes four checkpoints, each providing giveaways for the riders. After registration at the Fayetteville Fire Department, located at 425 East Genesee Street in Fayetteville, New York, riders will receive their first playing card and can begin their ride.
• Starting Point: Fayetteville Fire Department (Fayetteville, NY)
• Checkpoint 1: Dinosaur Bar-B-Que (Syracuse, NY)
• Checkpoint 2: Harley-Davidson of Utica (New York Mills, NY)
• Checkpoint 3: Empire Farm Brewery (Cazenovia, NY)
• Checkpoint 4: Beak & Skiff Apple Orchard (Lafayette, NY)
An after-party will take place at the final checkpoint, Beak & Skiff where riders, passengers, and event attendees will be able to enjoy food catered by Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, live music, and hard cider from Beak & Stiff.
For those who do not want to ride but would like to support the cause through other event, activities may register for public entry at a fee of $10. 100% of proceeds collected through pre-registration and public entry will benefit the Badge Of Honor Association & Fire Fighter Cancer Foundation of New York!
Purchase tickets here: